Naturopathic treatment begins with counseling patients on lifestyle choices and helping patients to make changes that will support recovery and promote long-term health.
Depending on your health profile and any test results, treatments can include:
- Dietary Recommendations
- Specific vitamin, mineral, amino acid and essential fatty acid supplementation
- Intravenous nutritional therapy
- Herbal medicine
- Homeopathic remedies
- Body work
- Hormone balancing (including Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Hydrotherapy (hot/cold treatments)
- Referral to other alternative health care provider or MD specialist as needed
Please click on the tabs to the left for more details about specific treatment modalities.